SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Governor Gavin Newsom issued an emergency proclamation for 5 counties impacted by severe storms.
The state of emergency exists in the following counties:
The emergency proclamation will formally request immediate assistance through the Federal Highway Administration's Emergency Relief Program and the Office of Emergency Services to provide assistance to local governments.
The assistance will help communities respond and recover from dangerous flooding, mudslides and damage to critical infrastructure.
- Governor Newsom declares state of emergency in 5 counties due to severe storms
- Governor Newsom requests Presidential Emergency Declaration
- Gov. Gavin Newsom declares statewide emergency due to coronavirus
- Butte County declares local emergency due recent storms
- Governor Newsom releases revised state budget
- Gov. Newsom declares State of Emergency in Sonoma and LA counties
- Modoc County declares state of emergency after storm damage
- Yuba county declares state of emergency
- Local Emergency declared in Modoc County due to the coronavirus
- What Will be 'New' With Governor Newsom?