SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Governor Gavin Newsom issued an emergency proclamation for 5 counties impacted by severe storms.
The state of emergency exists in the following counties:
The emergency proclamation will formally request immediate assistance through the Federal Highway Administration's Emergency Relief Program and the Office of Emergency Services to provide assistance to local governments.
The assistance will help communities respond and recover from dangerous flooding, mudslides and damage to critical infrastructure.
- Governor Newsom declares state of emergency in 5 counties due to severe storms
- Governor Newsom requests Presidential Emergency Declaration
- Butte County declares local emergency due recent storms
- Gov. Newsom declares State of Emergency in Sonoma and LA counties
- Governor Newsom releases revised state budget
- Modoc County declares state of emergency after storm damage
- Yuba county declares state of emergency
- What Will be 'New' With Governor Newsom?
- Gavin Newsom Sworn in as California Governor
- Governor Newsom visits Paradise Ridge Elementary