REDDING, Calif. - California Gov. Jerry Brown is set to visit the City of Redding Saturday after the Shasta County community had hundreds of residents lose their homes by the Carr Fire.
According to Deputy Press Secretary Ali Bay, Brown is scheduled to visit the North State in the late morning.
It is unknown what part of Redding he will visit.
This is a developing story check back for updates.
- Gov. Brown Set to Visit Redding after Carr Fire Destruction
- Destructive ‘Carr Fire’ Rips Through Shasta County
- Gov. Brown Lowers Capitol Flags for Carr Fire Victims
- Carr Fire Now 7th Most Destructive Blaze in California History
- Gov. Brown Discusses California Wildfires
- Red Flag Warning around the 'Carr Fire'
- Redding Firefighter Killed in Carr Fire Identified
- Redding Businesses Suffer due to Carr Fire
- Gov. Brown blocks parole for Manson follower
- Secretary of Homeland Security visits Redding to talk about Carr Fire