SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Gov. Brown has ordered the Capitol flags to be flown at half-staff in honor of two firefighters who died while working on the Carr Fire.
"Anne and I were devestated to learn about the deaths of these two heroes who lost their lives while protecting their fellow Californians," said Brown. "We honor them and all the first responders who are working day and night to protect life and property as wildfires continue to burn across the state."
The Capitol flags will be lowered for 72 hours in honor of both men.
- Gov. Brown Lowers Capitol Flags for Carr Fire Victims
- Gov. Brown Set to Visit Redding after Carr Fire Destruction
- Red Flag Warning around the 'Carr Fire'
- Gov. Brown Discusses California Wildfires
- Resources for Victims of Carr Fire
- Fraudulent Contractor Targets Carr Fire Victim
- Wildfire Recovery Meeting for Carr Fire Victims
- Free Legal Workshop for Carr Fire Victims
- Graham Nash Performs for Carr Fire Victims
- Carr Fire Traffic Updates