PARADISE, Calif. - The Golden Valley Bank Community Foundation has offered to fund a disaster recovery manager position for the town of Paradise after the Camp Fire.
According to a news release from the town of Paradise, the position will be in place for at least three years.
The disaster recovery manager will coordinate with multiple projects and agencies involved in recovery to ensure a smooth recovery process.
Town officials said adding this position will allow existing town staff to focus on supporting residents through rebuilding and recovery.
- Golden Valley Bank helps fund disaster recovery manager for Paradise
- Paradise hires new Disaster Recovery Manager
- Paradise Rebuilding and Recovery: Paradise hired new Disaster Recovery Manager
- Disaster Recovery Center Opens in Paradise Wednesday
- FEMA Disaster Recovery Center Opens in Paradise
- Paradise Town Council talks about disaster recovery
- Golden Valley Bank Opens Location in Redding
- Paradise presents Community Recovery Plan
- ‘North Valley Animal Disaster’ training
- North Valley Animal Disaster Group