REDDING, Calif. - Golden Valley Bank has opened a new location in Redding and has started implementing projects with money donated to assist Carr Fire victims.
The new location is at at 250 Hemsted Drive, Suite 100, Redding.
It offers a variety of personal and banking services, with a focus on technology.
The Redding team will be led by Christy Davis, vice president relationship banking manager, and Jay Reagan, vice president of commercial banking.
“We are pleased to now have a full service location in Redding after having had a loan office for the past ten years. Now we will be able to better serve our customers in this market and further solidify our commitmentto Shasta County,” said Mark Francis, president and CEO of Golden Valley Bank. “Commitment to community is at the heart of allthat we do at Golden Valley Bank, and we look forward to long and fruitful relationships in Redding.”
The Redding team has also started the creation of projects with the $50,000 Golden Valley Bank donated to the Carr Fire Relief Fund. The team is able to decide how the funds are distributed and lead projects that truly make a difference.
The office is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. For more information, CLICK HERE.
- Golden Valley Bank Opens Location in Redding
- Golden Valley Bank helps fund disaster recovery manager for Paradise
- Wilda’s restaurant opens new location in Downtown Redding
- Second In-N-Out location to open Tuesday in Redding
- UPDATE: Redding Police Locate Possible Arson Suspect
- Red Bluff Police locate two runaway juveniles
- Search Underway for Redding Bank Robbery Suspect
- Cannabis Business Opens in Redding
- Grocery Outlet opens in Redding
- Countdown to Golden Globes