Paradise, Calif.—Thursday night there will be good old fashioned fun in the town of Paradise as the next Gold Nugget Queen is given her crown.
The Gold Nugget Day celebration is a 60 year tradition up on the ridge.
The queen will be crowned Thursday night at 7 p.m. at the Paradise Performing Arts Center.
The historical celebration continues thru the weekend with a Donkey Derby, the Parade, a bow hunters tournament, craft fair, live music, and many other fun festivities.
You can also visit the Gold Nugget Museum to see their brand new exhibit celebrating their 60th year.
You can access the whole schedule here.
- Gold Nugget Days up on the Ridge
- Paradise Celebrates Gold Nugget Days
- Gold Nugget Museum opens new exhibit
- Theme for Gold Nugget Days 2019 is "Moving Forward"
- Camp Fire didn't stop Gold Nugget Days in Paradise
- 60th Annual Gold Nugget Celebration Continues in Paradise
- Gold Nugget Museum finds temporary home at Paradise Depot Museum
- 52-year-old Gold Nugget Queen crown recovered after Camp Fire
- Crosses honoring Camp Fire victims collected by Gold Nugget Museum
- The Gold Nugget Museum has a new temporary home