ORLAND, Calif. - The Glenn Narcotics Task Force and probation department busted a large outdoor marijuana growth.
Police found 256 marijuana plants growing behind a house on the 3000 block of County Road 99 West in Orland.
Officers destroyed the plants and also found a revolver that had been stolen out of Redding.
Police arrested 34-year-old David Chavez-Lozoya of Santa Clara for growing marijuana. They also arrested 25-year-old Marco Padilla of Orland for Cultivation of Marijuana and possession of stolen property.
Both were transported and booked into the Glenn County Jail.
- Glenn Narcotics Task Force arrest two men for large marijuana growth
- Shasta narcotics task force bust an elaborate honey oil operation
- Task Force Makes Two Major Drug Trafficking Arrests
- California governor launches task force on homelessness
- Orland woman arrested for narcotics possession
- Humboldt County sex offender arrested with narcotics
- Orland woman arrested on narcotics-related charges
- Two Marijuana Busts in One Day, Glenn County
- Glenn County Election Results
- Glenn County Road Closures