GLENN COUNTY, Calif. - Glenn County law enforcement is undergoing a two-day school shooting response training.
The training is taking place at Willows High School.
More than one dozen agencies are coming together for the training, including Orland police and the sheriff's office.
They are using actors to practice life-saving skills in response to a school shooting.
Deputies say gunshots may be heard around the school but for residents in the area not to worry as it's only blank ammunition.
- Glenn County law enforcement holds school shooter response training
- Glenn County Election Results
- Glenn County Road Closures
- Glenn County Fair Preps
- Law Enforcement Oversight?
- Road closures in Glenn County
- Butte County Marijuana Grow Laws Being Enforced
- Fatal Crash Victim in Glenn County Identified
- Glenn County Sheriff Arrests Drug Felon
- Butte & Glenn County Primary Election Results