Glenn County Sheriff’s Office is testing the new CodeRED emergency notification system Thursday November 16th.
This is only a drill to test the functionality of the system and is not an actual emergency.
The alert will be sent out to anyone who has registered their contact information in CodeRED Glenn County.
The alert may be received in all registered forms including, phone, text, email, and through the CodeRED app.
Glenn County residents and businesses are encouraged to register their contact information in the CodeRED’s secure database to ensure they receive the emergency alerts.
Traditional landline phone numbers are uploaded into the system, however, unlisted numbers, and cell phones must be self-registered.
For residents without internet access or who need assistance with enrollment they can contact CodeRED customer service Monday through Friday at (866) 939-0911.
A mobile phone app is also available for download for free in your mobile app store by searching CodeRED Mobile Alert.
- City of Chico launches CodeRED Emergency Notification System
- Emergency notifications for Shasta County
- Sign up for CODE RED Emergency Notifications in Butte County
- Glenn County Election Results
- Fatal Crash Victim in Glenn County Identified
- Glenn County Sheriff Arrests Drug Felon
- Butte & Glenn County Primary Election Results
- Glenn County Sheriff's Posse Hosts Equestrian Events
- Authorities identified couple killed on motorcycle in Glenn County