GLENN COUNTY, Calif. - Evacuation notices in place for the Mendocino Complex Fire have now been upgraded to mandatory evacuation orders for certain areas of Glenn County.
Mandatory evacuation orders are in place for all areas west of County Road 306 and south of County Road 308 in Glenn County.
This includes the Mendocino National Forest, west to the Lake County line, south to the Colusa County line and north to Forest Road 20N07 also known as County Road 308.
Residents in the areas have been notified by CodeRED alerts and deputies to evacuate.
Stay tuned with KHSL Channel 12 and actionnewsnow.com for the latest updates as they become available.
- Mendocino-Complex Fire Prompts Mandatory Evacuations for southwest Glenn County
- Mendocino Complex Fire Evacuations in Glenn County Now Mandatory
- Mendocino Complex Fire Fully Contained
- 6 Arrests Made in Mendocino-Complex Fire
- Fallen Firefighter from Mendocino-Complex Fire ID'd
- Thousands Evacuate due to Mendocino Fires
- California's Largest Wildfire: The Mendocino Complex
- Utah Firefighter killed while battling Mendocino Complex
- Elk Creek Residents Receive Advisory Evacuation due to Mendocino-Complex Fire
- Mandatory evacuation orders lifted in Redding