Dozens of Girl Scouts gathered at Starbucks in Red Bluff on Saturday to give their contribution to the dreams on wheels event.
The event, hosted by Starbucks and "Children First" aims to gift foster children a new bike for the holidays.
Their goal this year was 120 bikes.
And they've already surpassed that.
The Girl Scouts helped out by collecting and donating helmets.
One of just many donations organizers say is making this event possible.
"The enormous support from the community has just been generous. We have had a lot of anonymous donors who want to remain that way, but still a lot of support,” said Robin Freisheim.
If you'd like to donate a bike they'll continue collecting them until December 10 at the Red Bluff Starbucks on Antelope Drive or at the "Children First" office until December 22.
- ‘Gift of Wheels’ with the help of Girl Scouts
- Girl Scouts Sue Boy Scouts Over Name Change
- Girl Scouts looking into cookie seller outside pot shop
- Community pitches in to replace lost Girl Scout cookies
- Police search for suspect who touched Girl Scout inappropriately
- Video released by RPD shows suspect in Girl Scout assault
- A man bought $540 in cookies so these Girl Scouts could escape the cold
- Berry-picking time for Chico Boy Scouts
- Boy Scout Fundraiser Dinner & Shoot Out
- WSJ: Boy Scouts may file for bankruptcy