ANDERSON, Calif - Historic Hawes Farm may need your help to run all of their attractions.
Employees say they are looking for nearly 20 people to work the fall season.
These jobs include security, Hawes Haunt scare-ers and zombies for the paintball attack and if you think this job is fun, employees agree.
“It's really fun and like at the end of the night you get this really overwhelming feeling of pride in your work its a really good we all become really good friends, in the end, it's like a community.” Said Hayley Sawyer, an employee at Hawes Farm.
The farm is holding interviews Friday, Sept. 28 at 5 p.m.
All you need to do is bring your ID, social security card and your scariest face.
- Getting Paid to Scare People
- The 'Aladdin' trailer has people talking and they're scared
- Redding Neighboorhood Scared by Drive By Shooting
- Assembly OKs increase in paid leave wages
- California lawmakers increase dam safeguards after dam scare
- Teddy Bear Scare: Gun-Toting Bear Left At School
- Willows-Glenn County Airport Shut Down for Bomb Scare
- Locals concerned after rattlesnake scare in Red Bluff
- California Paid Family Leave and Disability Insurance benefits to increase