Paradise, CALIF. - A group of stand-up comedians is set to do a comedy routine for people in Paradise.
The show is meant to bring laughter and a bit of relief to the people impacted by the Camp Fire.
Two of those comedians are current and former Magalia residents.
The show will be one-night only, at the Paradise Performing Arts Center. Doors open at 7:30pm, and the show begins at 8:00pm, and is expected to last 2 hours.
It is free to get in, and there will be a raffle benifiting Camp Fire survivors.
- Get ready to "Laugh your ashes off"
- Ready For Wildfire
- Amtrak ready to accommodate holiday travelers
- Major race getting ready at Thunderhill
- Rolling Hills lobby is ready to eat
- Graduating Students Ready For Life After School
- Redding CHP K9 Team Now Trained & Ready
- 80 FEMA Trailers Ready for Fire Evacuees
- Reconstructed spillway ready for rising Lake Oroville
- Lake Oroville ready for Labor Day Weekend