KHSL – National Pancake Day is Tuesday, Feb. 25 and IHOP is giving away one free short stack of buttermilk pancakes.
The 15th annual free pancake giveaway starts at 7 a.m. and ends at 7 p.m. (or until 10 p.m. at select locations).
This year, IHOP and its franchisees are aiming to raise more than $4 million for its national charity partner, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, and other local charities.
Since 2006, IHOP has raised more than $30 million for its charity partners, helping make miracles happen for kids facing critical illnesses and disabilities. Guests can donate by check, cash at donation boxes or by purchasing a wall tag at the restaurant, according to the news release.
Every dollar raised stays local and will support the nearest children’s hospital associated with the charity partners, IHOP announced.
Those who show up to IHOP will also have a chance to win Pancakes for Life. There will also be more than 250,000 instant win prizes. To enter, guests simply need to scan a QR code located on the signage at their table to find out if they’re an instant prize winner. By completing the required information, all participants will be entered into the grand prize drawing.
Today is National Pancake Day! Come to IHOP and celebrate with a free buttermilk short stack and a chance to win Pancakes for Life. Hip, hip, pancakes! Hip, hip, pancakes! pic.twitter.com/aB0WWnQzmL
— IHOP (@IHOP) February 25, 2020
- Get free IHOP pancakes Tuesday for National Pancake Day
- ‘IHOB’ Changes Back to ‘IHOP,’ Offers Pancakes to Customers
- Undersheriff Eric Magrini talks Pancake Breakfast
- Fourth of July Pancakes Breakfast & 5K
- Asphalt Cowboys Pancake Breakfast Kicks Off Rodeo Week
- Thousands Turn out for Asphalt Cowboys Pancake Breakfast
- 53rd Annual Pancake Breakfast Held at Honey Run Covered Bridge
- The 38th Annual Pancake for Peace Fundraiser happening April 21
- Annual pancake breakfast returns to Honey Run Covered Bridge site
- Chico Peace and Justice Center holds annual Pancakes for Peace breakfast