While gas prices have drifted down for the ninth straight week, all eyes are turning to Saudi Arabia after an attack that knocked out over 5% of the global oil production, oil prices are likely to jump as a result.
To read more about this story, CLICK HERE
Motorists can find gas for an average of $2.56 at gas stations across the country.
See below for a full breakdown of gas prices nationwide and throughout counties in the North State as of Sept. 16, 2019.
- Gas prices: Oil prices expected to jump as result of Saudi Arabia attack
- Oil prices soar after attacks on Saudi Arabia
- Oil prices tumble after Saudi Arabia says production is coming back online
- Gas prices to be highest since 2014
- Memorial Day gas prices remain stubbornly high
- Average US gas price jumps 7 cents to $2.65 for regular
- Average price of US gas jumps 7 cents, to $2.90 a gallon
- Average Price of US Gas Jumps 10 Cents, to $3 a Gallon
- Despite High Gas Prices, More Americans Expected to Travel This Summer
- Gas Prices to Rise to Highest Levels in Years