The national average price of gasoline has fallen 3.0 cents per gallon in the last week.
The lowest price in the state as of Dec. 9 is $2.59, those prices can be found in Lemoore, Calif. Meanwhile, the highest in the state is $4.99.
"Since the end of October, gasoline demand has mostly decreased as gasoline stocks have mostly increased, paving the way for cheaper gas prices," Jeanette Casselano, AAA spokesperson said. "AAA expects stocks to continue to grow and drive gas prices even cheaper through year-end."
- Gas prices: CA on 10 largest weekly changes, AAA says
- ‘Thomas Fire’ now the largest fire in CA history
- CA Attorney General Warns Fire Victims of Price Gouging
- CA school shooting plot foiled
- Gas prices to be highest since 2014
- Memorial Day gas prices remain stubbornly high
- Gas prices and holiday travel plans
- AAA Offering "Tipsy Tow" on Christmas Eve
- CA topping list for February job creation
- CA Insurance Commissioner demands expedited claims