Demand is increasing and gas stocks are tightening, which has increased the national average price since July 4.
See below for a full breakdown of gas prices nationwide and throughout counties in the North State as of July 15, 2019.
- Gas prices: Demand increase, fares climb nationwide
- Gas Prices Continue to Climb Up Ahead of Summer Travel
- Butte Regional Transit Offers Free Fare Day
- Gas prices to be highest since 2014
- Memorial Day gas prices remain stubbornly high
- North State prices at the pump drop despite last month’s gas tax increase
- Local County Measures - How They Fared at the Ballot Box
- Gas Prices to Rise to Highest Levels in Years
- Gas Prices in the North State during ‘Carr Fire’
- Gas Prices to Spike and Fall in the Coming Months