The national average of gasoline per gallon has fallen 0.7 cents in the last week.
"The Pacific Northwest saw prices rising as refinery maintenance and overall supply tightness in the area pushed prices notably higher in Oregon and Washington while California saw additional relief after myriad refinery issues pushed them up weeks ago," according to GasBuddy.
However, the lowest price in the state is $3.45 per gallon while the highest is $5.52 per gallon, according to GasBuddy.
Motorists can find gas for an average of $2.64 at gas stations across the country.
- Gas prices: Nearly half of all states saw gas prices increase
- Gas prices to be highest since 2014
- Memorial Day gas prices remain stubbornly high
- Gas Prices in the North State during ‘Carr Fire’
- North State prices at the pump drop despite last month’s gas tax increase
- Gas Prices to Rise to Highest Levels in Years
- Gas Prices Continue to Climb Up Ahead of Summer Travel
- Gas Prices to Spike and Fall in the Coming Months
- Drivers prepare for Thanksgiving traffic, high gas prices
- Gas prices could fall below $2 for many Americans