The national gas-price average saw a decrease of 3 cents since May 6, 2019. Today's average is four cents cheaper than last month and the same price as it was one year ago.
See below for a full breakdown of gas prices nationwide and throughout counties in the North State as of May 13, 2019.
- Gas prices: fares decline slowly, steadily across the country
- Butte Regional Transit Offers Free Fare Day
- Gas prices to be highest since 2014
- Upper Bidwell Slowly Reopens After Stoney Fire
- Local County Measures - How They Fared at the Ballot Box
- Gas Prices to Rise to Highest Levels in Years
- Gas Prices Continue to Climb Up Ahead of Summer Travel
- Gas Prices in the North State during ‘Carr Fire’
- Gas Prices to Spike and Fall in the Coming Months
- Drivers prepare for Thanksgiving traffic, high gas prices