The price of gasoline is continuing to rise, up 4.4 cents over the past two weeks.
The average price of gas at the pump is now at $2 and 58 cents per gallon, up 7.12 cents since mid-December.
The price may rise a few more cents as retailers have not fully passed through their higher wholesale gas buying prices to motorists.
If crude oil prices hold their current levels without retreating, gas prices may go up another 4 to 8 cents in the next few days.
- Gas continues to rise, 4 cents more than previous weeks
- US gas prices rise 7 cents a gallon over past 2 weeks
- Average US price of gas rises 2 cents per gallon to $2.93
- Golden Gate Bridge Toll Rises 25 Cents, More Hikes Possible
- Average US gas price jumps 7 cents to $2.65 for regular
- Average price of US gas falls 6 cents, to $2.59 a gallon
- Average price of US gas jumps 7 cents, to $2.90 a gallon
- Average Price of US Gas Jumps 10 Cents, to $3 a Gallon
- Gas Prices to Rise to Highest Levels in Years
- Gas Prices Continue to Climb Up Ahead of Summer Travel