CHICO, Calif. - The Republican Party has a new headquarters in Chico.
Local party leaders are hoping this building helps prompt more volunteers to show up for the upcoming mid-term elections.
Dozens of Chico residents made their way to the new building which is located at 1540 Esplanade.
Representative Doug LaMalfa, Senator Jim Nielson, Assemblyman James Gallagher and Chico Mayor Sean Morgan were on hand to celebrate.
"Well, this is an important stronghold to expand our message out here for Chico, Butte County and Northern California,” LaMalfa said.
“And to have one central location everybody can come and you know there’s a camaraderie that comes amongst political parties. When people come together to make a change in our communities, they believe in candidates they believe in causes,” Gallagher said.
The headquarters are open during normal business hours, 10 a-m to 7 p.m. seven days a week.
- GOP Establishes New Headquarters in Chico's Esplanade
- Butte College Establishes Cosmetology Center in Chico
- New Traffic System for First Responders on Chico's Esplanade
- Major road improvements are coming to the Esplanade in Chico
- Esplanade water tower slated to come down
- Chico Chamber of Commerce Helps Establishments Navigate Post-Camp Fire Business Landscape
- Suspect identified in Youtube Headquarters Shooting
- Big-Rig Versus Truck Collision Halts Traffic at Intersection of Highway 99 and Esplanade
- Las Vegas suburb approves land deal for Raiders headquarters
- Amazon cancels plans to build New York headquarters