ORLAND, Calif. - The Glenn County Inter-Agency Narcotics Task Force discovered 3,201 marijuana plants near a home in west Orland early Tuesday morning.
According to the Glenn County Sheriff’s Office, deputies served a search warrant at the 6000 block of County Road 8, just off of Neville Road.
Along with finding the plants, deputies also found a shotgun, but the residents of the home were nowhere to be found.
Authorities are still trying to figure out the identities of the residents while the investigation is ongoing.
Growing marijuana plants in Glenn County is illegal, according to Glenn County Sheriff's Office.
The sheriff’s office is asking anyone who has information to contact them at (530) 934-6317, callers can remain anonymous.
- GLINTF Finds 3,000+ Marijuana Plants at Orland Home
- Over 3,000 pounds of marijuana seized in Humboldt County
- Orland Medication Disposal
- KKK Robe Sells for $3,000 at Auction
- Orland CVS Robbery Suspects Identified
- Orland High School Car Fundraiser
- Orland police chief announces retirement
- Orland welcomes new police chief
- Orland Man Charged with Attempted Murder after Alleged Home Invasion
- $13 million worth of marijuana plants seized in Siskiyou Co.