COLUSA COUNTY, Calif. - A fundraiser is planned for Karen Garcia’s family.
Her younger sister was one of six people killed in a violent Yolo County wreck.
Garcia’s body was found last Sunday in her car in a parking lot in Woodland.
She had worked at Granzella's restaurant in Williams for six years as a waitress.
Her mom is also an employee there.
Now her co-workers have come together and organized a spaghetti fundraiser to benefit her family.
For $10 per person, people will be served spaghetti, green salad and garlic bread.
The fundraiser will be on Monday from 5 to 7 p.m. at the restaurant on 457 Seventh Street in Williams.
- Fundraiser held for family of Karen Garcia
- Fundraiser to be held for Karen Garcia
- Karen Garcia laid to rest in Williams
- Police: Karen Garcia murder suspect possibly driving stolen van
- Reward increased in search for Salvador Garcia Jr.
- Orland High School Car Fundraiser
- Salvador Garcia pleads not guilty in murder of Colusa County woman
- Kristi Yamaguchi on today’s judging system, Karen Chen and the rest of the talented ladies’ field
- Chico State hosting a 24-hour fundraising effort
- New Year's Eve fundraiser for Oroville veterans