REDDING, Calif - If you love classic cars get ready!
We are just one day away from the highly anticipated Kool April Nites cruise around Hilltop happening Friday, April 26th.
Car enthusiasts have slowly been settling into Redding with nearly four show and shine events each day.
With more people in town businesses are starting to prep for the high volume customers.
The manager at the Chevron on Hilltop says in the last few days his sales have doubled and Friday is expecting even more business.
Action News Now met up with Redding Chamber of Commerce CEO Jake Mangas to find out how much money we could expect this week.
The answer is over $1,000,000.
Adding the money comes from packed hotels, restaurants, and automotive businesses.
- Kool April Nites could impact Redding economy by $1 million
- Kool April Nites Week in Redding
- A Year of Firsts for Kool April Nites
- Kool April Nites kicks off new generation of car events
- Kool April Nites donates to Boulder Creek Elementary
- 'Kool April Nites' cruise set to take place Friday evening
- Drivers prepare for the Kool April Nites Cruise happening Friday
- Kool April Nites 2019: An inside look at classic cars
- Kool April Nights Kicked off in Redding
- Kool April Nights begins in Redding