CHICO, Calif. - Those that still need to do taxes can take advantage of some free, local services before the April 6 deadline.
The following locations are offering free tax preparation services in Chico.
The Card Center
Where: 45 Vallombrosa Ave, Chico
When: 12 - 4 p.m. Monday and Wednesday
Dorothy F. Johnson Center
Where: 6656, 775 E 16th St, Chico
When: Saturdays at 12 p.m.
Durham Memorial Hall
Where: 9319 Midway, Durham
When: By appointment only on Friday and Saturday
Bell Memorial Union
Where: Chico State Campus, W 2nd St, Chico
When: Monday and Wednesday from 4 - 8 p.m.
- Free tax preparation services in Chico
- 9/11 Chico Memorial Service
- Clinic provides free medical services
- Beware of "Ghost Tax Preparers"
- Ash Wednesday services in Chico
- Free gospel music workshop in Chico
- Chico Nissan-Hyundai Offers Free Filter Change
- Free pet microchipping clinic held in Chico
- Free Lyme Disease Seminar Thursday in Chico
- Chico students prepare for national school walkout