COTTONWOOD, Calif. - Shasta County residents the wait for wine is over, that’s because Burnsini Vineyards held a free tasting Saturday to reintroduce its famous Zinfandel.
Owners say they sold out of Zinfandel more than a year ago and know customers have been patiently waiting.
So they’re bringing it back with a bang, which featured not only free wine tasting but a food truck, live music and a special surprise.
“We are working as hard as we can to get it bottled and in people’s hands but today only they can come try it and purchase it ahead of time,” said Brandi Greene, the general manager of Burnsini Vineyards.
The owner says after a year’s wait, customers could purchase the Zinfandel Saturday.
The event kicked off at 6 p.m. and ran until 9 p.m. Saturday.
- Free Wine Tasting Comes to Cottonwood
- Victim Identified in Cottonwood Housefire
- The Local Table Wine and Food Tasting to benefit Anthropology Museum
- Cottonwood man shot after starting a fight
- Victim identified in Cottonwood DUI crash
- Cottonwood children’s garden for healthy living
- Cottonwood Arsonist Meeting Leaves Some With Questions
- Organizations, Volunteers Lighting up Downtown Cottonwood
- Cottonwood Teen Dies Following Deadly Crash
- Cottonwood Residents Relieved After Arson Suspect Arrested