REDDING, Calif. - More support is available for Carr Fire victims.
Legal Services of Northern California is hosting a workshop for those impacted by the destructive wildfire.
Victims will get a chance to learn about fire-related legal issues including government benefits, housing rentals, rebuilding laws and insurance coverage.
It is happening Friday afternoon from 12-1:30 p.m. in the Community Room at the Redding Library.
Another workshop will take place on Saturday, Sept. 29, at the same location, from 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
For more information, contact 530-241-3565 or email@example.com.
- Free Legal Workshop for Carr Fire Victims
- Insurance commissioner to host free workshop for Camp Fire victims
- Resources for Victims of Carr Fire
- Fraudulent Contractor Targets Carr Fire Victim
- Wildfire Recovery Meeting for Carr Fire Victims
- Graham Nash Performs for Carr Fire Victims
- Free gospel music workshop in Chico
- Free Medicare workshops hosted by HICAP
- Recovery workshop held for Ponderosa and Wall fire victims
- Carr Fire Traffic Updates