REDDING, Calif. - Four teenagers are behind bars after a fight inside popular Redding restaurant, Kahunas.
The fight broke out on Sunday night at Kahunas restaurant on Churn Creek Road in Redding.
It all started with a fight that broke out inside the restaurant between a customer and employee who knew each other from high school. Officers say that 19-year-old Chayse Rivers and others broke several windows at the business.
Police arrested Rivers, along with three other teens for vandalism.
Police are currently investigating the incident to determine whether it was gang-related.
- Four Teens Behind Bars Following Redding Restaurant Fight
- Restaurant Set to Open in Downtown Redding
- Roots Juice Bar Opens in Downtown Redding
- Wilda’s restaurant opens new location in Downtown Redding
- Redding Fire: Faulty Wiring Potential Cause for Tropics Bar Fire
- Redding man stabbed, attempted to break up fight
- Naked Redding man fights with passersby and police before arrest
- New York Times: Police Questioned Kavanaugh After Bar Fight in 1985
- Redding Police: Teen Arrested For Attempted Murder of Mother
- Redding Teens Excited to Swim with U.S. Olympic Team