IGO, Calif. - The Ranch Fire was stopped by firefighters on the ground and in the air in the Shasta County community of Igo on Friday. It had grown to between 15-20 acres in size.
A spokesperson from the CAL FIRE Shasta-Trinity Unit told Action News Now reporter Elizabeth Zelidon that the fire was threatening one home.
Fire officials said resources will be committing resources to the fire for at least the rest of the day.
- Forward progress stopped on Ranch Fire in Igo
- Crews stop forward progress on Mayberry Fire
- Glencove Fire in Vallejo, forward progress stopped
- CAL FIRE stops forward progress on Elk Fire
- Forward progress stopped on Cummings Fire in Susanville
- Igo Fire Department: "Time to evacuate"
- Lower Fire in Igo reaches 100% containment
- Forward progress of fire stopped on Highway 99 fire in Tehama County
- Air force monument unveiled in Igo
- UPDATE: Forward Progress Stopped on Fire on Highway 70 in Butte County