Redding, Calif-- 40-year-old Benjamin Shettell was sentenced Wednesday after pleading guilty to 27 felony counts.
Shettell will be eligible for parole after serving half his sentence.
It was part of a plea deal.. originally he faced 81 counts.
Shettell, who used to work at Fusion Health Care is a Canadian citizen.
His attorney told Action News Now today there's a good chance he'll be deported after he becomes eligible for parole.
- Former Redding Doctor Sentenced
- Redding Doctors Help Babies Breathe in Africa
- Redding Botox Doctor Has History of Misconduct
- Shasta County DA files additional criminal charges against Redding doctor
- Redding doctor arrested on 9 felony counts of sexual abuse
- Redding Doctor Charged in Illegal Botox Operation Appears in Court
- Redding man thanks the doctor that saved his life
- Redding Violent Criminal Sentenced to Nine Years
- Redding Man Sentenced for Attempted Murder, Kidnapping
- How Doctors Treat Overdose Patients