PARADISE, Calif. - Former Mayor Jody Jones filed a class action claim against PG&E for private road damage repairs in Paradise.
The claim includes all of the private roads in the town that the trucks and crews damaged during Camp Fire recovery, according to Jones.
"It's something that needs to happen and there's really no funding for it," says Jones, "and people don't have the money to fix the roads as well as rebuild their homes."
There are about 200 property owners who have signed onto the claim.
Jones says they are trying to get one homeowner representing each private road in town. For information on how to join Jody Jones lawsuit, view below:
- Former Paradise mayor files class action claim against PG&E
- PG&E CEO tours Paradise
- PG&E executives tour Paradise
- Northern California fire victims can now file claims with PG&E
- Deadline to file PG&E claim approaching for wildfire victims
- Lawyers File Lawsuit Against PG&E
- PG&E responds to claim of rickety power line near Paradise
- Paradise High School Resumes Classes
- Paradise announces new mayor and vice mayor
- PG&E Will File for Bankruptcy Protection