CHESAPEAKE, W.Va. (AP) - An actress on the former hit show "Glee" has been charged with domestic battery in West Virginia.
The Kanawha County Sheriff's Office tweeted Sunday that 30-year-old Naya Rivera was arrested overnight for domestic battery on her husband in Chesapeake.
A sheriff's office statement says Ryan Keith Dorsey told a deputy that Rivera struck him in the head and face. The statement says Dorsey had minor injuries and showed deputies a video that supported his account of the incident. Media cited a criminal complaint that says the incident happened while they were walking with their child.
The sheriff said Rivera was released after being arraigned.
She is known for playing Santana Lopez on "Glee." Dorsey is also an actor and has appeared on shows including "Pitch" and "Nashville."
(Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Former 'Glee' actress arrested for domestic battery
- 'Glee' actor Mark Salling found dead while facing prison for child pornography
- Chico man arrested for felony domestic violence and attempted kidnapping
- Shingletown man arrested for domestic violence after dropped 911 call
- 3 Arrested Stemming From Domestic Violence Issue in Shasta Lake
- Redding man fought police during domestic violence arrest
- Man attacks K-9 officer during domestic violence arrest
- New revelations from President Trump's alleged affair with porn actress
- Actress calls for sex strike to fight abortion laws
- Actress Felicity Huffman pleads guilty in college admissions scandal