BUTTE COUNTY, Calif.—Former Butte County Sheriff’s Deputy David Martin was back in Superior Court this week.
He is facing 23 weapons charges for possession of unregistered and illegal assault weapons.
Martin’s trouble started in January when 186 firearms were seized at his Chico home during an ATF raid.
Martin was back in court Thursday and pleaded not guilty on an amended complaint.
Martin will be back in court on July 26th.
- Former Deputy Pleads not Guilty on Weapons Charges
- Former deputy arrested on illegal weapons charges
- Red Bluff gang member pleaded not guilty to weapons and embezzlement charges
- Man pleads guilty to arson charges during the Carr Fire
- Hunter says he will plead guilty to corruption charges
- Teacher Pleads Guilty to Fleeing with Minor
- Man pleads guilty to felony domestic violence
- Oroville Police Seize Illegal Weapons
- Humboldt County sheriff deputies arrest man for assault with deadly weapon
- Man in US illegally guilty of killing 2 California deputies