Photo Gallery 3 Images
Redding, Calif.—Law Enforcement and Investigations (LEI) on the Shasta-Trinity National Forest completed a marijuana grow site reclamation operation focused on sites in Trinity County that affected the South Fork of the Trinity River.
The operation was funded by the Forest Service Pacific Southwest Regional Office with resources set aside for marijuana grow site clean ups.
From May 7th through May 11th LEI with assisted by the Watershed Center, Trinity County Resource Conservation District, Trinity County Sheriff’s Office, California Department of Justice, and the California National Guard performed reclamation on eight pre-staged marijuana grows.
They also reclaimed four additional marijuana grow sites.
Law Enforcement and Investigators are pleased to report the operation restored 95 percent of the 69 acres of land involved in the grow sites.
Stay with Action News Now for all of your local coverage. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Forest Service Restores Illegal Marijuana Grow Sites
- BCSO: Marijuana Grow Site Linked to Drug Trafficking Organization
- This Site's Terms of Service
- Search Warrants Served in Connection to Illegal Pot Grow Site, Gonzalez Case
- Butte County Marijuana Grow Laws Being Enforced
- Tackling the Use of Deadly Illegal Marijuana Pesticides
- U.S. Forestry Service Battle Marijuana Growers
- Redding OK's First Indoor Commercial Cannabis Grow Site
- PG&E Restores Gas Service to Nearly All Paradise Customers
- Man Arrested After Marijuana Grow Operation Bust in Oroville