A wanted felon was arrested after a foot pursuit in Eel River Valley.
January 12th around midnight sheriff deputies were dispatched to Bear River Casino for a report of a felony warrant suspect inside the casino.
Matthew Gary Caston, 37 was walking outside when deputies attempted to contact him.
Caston jumped the fence and deputies chased him for quarter mile.
Caston was arrested for resisting a peace officer in addition to his felony warrant for false imprisonment.
- Foot pursuit ends in arrest in Eel River Valley
- Oroville Police arrest man after foot pursuit
- High speed pursuit ends in Happy Valley
- Chico Car Chase Leads to Foot Pursuit
- Police pursuit in Chico ended in arrest
- Grocery Outlet Robbery Suspect Initiates Foot Pursuit, Fights with Employee
- California pursuit ends in stand off
- Vehicle pursuit ends in single-vehicle rollover near Durham
- BCSO cancel pursuit with wanted felon
- A dog rescue turns pursuit in Arizona