More fog in the forecast in the Valley for both Saturday and Sunday mornings which will make for some hazardous driving conditions, but conditions for the rest of the two days look great! The weekend forecast is looking beautiful, with more sunshine and warm afternoons. Valley highs will warm into the mid to high 60s this weekend, with Mountains/Foothills seeing the mild 50s. Soak up the nice weather while it's here, more wet weather returns for the work week.
Clouds start to roll in throughout Sunday ahead of the next weather maker. We'll see some cooler and more seasonal temperatures into the work week with mid to high 50s in the Valley and 40s in the higher elevations. Models have changed a bit from earlier Friday projections. Rain looks like it will start to move into the coast Monday morning. We should start to see some showers reach the Valley closer to 11am-Noon. Rain totals through Monday should be fairly light though, 0.10-0.25" across the region. Probably won't see too much snow developing with this system either.
A few weak waves of rain still coming our way for Tuesday and early Wednesday. These look like they should produce a little bit better moisture, closer to 0.25-0.75" of rainfall.
We should start to dry out into the end of the work week and the coming weekend, but some models hint that we might still see a few light showers coming through. We'll take any and all wet weather coming our way!
- Foggy mornings with warm, sunny afternoons
- Sunny and Warm Weather Returns
- Sunny, Warm to end Winter
- Frigid overnight, very warm afternoons
- Sunny skies & a modest warming trend ahead
- Chilly this morning, but another warm afternoon is ahead
- Freezing this morning, but another warm afternoon ahead
- Another frigid morning & warm afternoon on tap for your Wednesday
- Sunny skies, and a modest warming trend ahead
- Sunny skies & a warming trend ahead for Northern California