Bail has been set at $2 million dollars for a Tehama County man charged with possessing more than 600 images of child pornography.
37 year old Kenny Lee Pawling was arrested at 7:30 a.m. Thursday, February 8th at his home on Paskenta Road in Flournoy.
The arrest follows a two month investigation, that started with a tip they received in November of 2017.
Tehama County Sheriff's Investigators say Pawling both received child pornography images and forwarded them to to others throughout the country.
They say no children were found residing in the home where he was living.
Pawling was booked on felony possession of and distribution of child pornography charges, in addition to a misdemeanor charge of sexual exploitation of a child.
- Flournoy man arrested for Child Pornography
- Twins, California coaches arrested for child pornography
- Shasta County man found guilty of child pornography offenses
- 'Glee' actor Mark Salling found dead while facing prison for child pornography
- Corning Man Arrested for Sexual Abuse of Child
- Arrest Made in Child Molestation Case
- Man Killed, Child Survives Early Morning Crash
- Marysville Police arrest suspect in suspected child molestation case
- 4 more arrested in connection with fish market child labor
- Child dies after being hit by stolen truck; driver arrested