UPDATE: 2:05 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 29, 2018 - Cal Trans has reopened Highway 99 in both directions after flooding caused traffic delays and road closures northbound and southbound.
BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Flooding due to extreme weather has caused Highway 99 to close in both directions from Neal Road to Estates Drive.
The highway is closed in both northbound and southbound directions.
All traffic is being re-routed. There is no estimated time that the highway will be re-opened.
Stay with Action News Now for the latest updates as they become available.
- Highway 99 Reopens After Flooding
- Highway 99 closed in Tehama County due to flooding
- No upcoming plans to solve Highway 99 flood issues
- Hwy 99 reopened after logging truck rollover
- Highway Reopens at Big Sur
- Highway 99 shutdown due to suicidal man
- Victim Identified in Highway 99 Crash
- Car Catches Fire on Highway 99
- Victim Identified in Deadly Highway 99 Crash
- Woman Fights off Kidnapper on Highway 99