Chico, Calif.-- We have a Flood Watch across the valley Wednesday through Thursday afternoon, so expect moderate to heavy rain to cause ponding water on roadways, rises on small rivers and creeks.
One area that slowed drivers and even disabled a few vehicles is Cohasset Road near the airport, North of Eaton Road.
Chico Police wer on scene assisting early this morning.
Another area to lookout for is Highway 99 North of Chico and heading South out of town.
There are several accidents being cleared this morning as of about 8 a.m., including one near Highway 99 and Estates Drive and near the SR-191 & SR-70 junctions near Oroville.
7 DAY: Redding forecast
7 DAY: Chico forecast
WEATHER: Maps and radar
- Flooded Roads Slow Traffic Around Chico
- Busted water main slows traffic in Chico
- Crash on Knighton Road in Redding slows down traffic
- Flooding concerns in Chico
- Traffic Alert: NB I-5 Slowed due to Overturned Big Rig
- 3-Car Crash Slows Traffic on Hwy 99 near Corning
- Oil tanker crash slows traffic on I-5 near Cottonwood
- Chico road repair money
- Flooded Roads in Butte County
- Camp Fire: Road Closures and Traffic Conditions