MODOC AND LASSEN COUNTIES, Calif. - Flood damage has forced the closure of several roads in numerous areas of Modoc and Lassen Counties.
Road closures include:
County Road 267 at Highway 299
Thomas Creek Estates Road
County Road 93
Lake City also has major damage. Both Thomas Creek and Adin are on a flood warning until Thursday morning.
Stay with Action News Now for the latest updates as they become available.
- Flood damage forces road closures in Modoc County
- Modoc County flooding causes multiple road closures
- Modoc County declares state of emergency after storm damage
- Glenn County Road Closures
- Storm Watch: Durham Road Closures and Flooding
- North State road closures due to flooding
- Road closures in Glenn County
- Modoc County Sheriff’s Office searching for missing man
- Modoc County deputies arrest 5 in connection to burglary
- Some Horses During Modoc County Round-Up May Face Slaughter