Nicole Tam and Joseph Berube shot this video Monday on the summit of Mauna Kea in Hawaii.
They were the only ones on summit to see the first snow fall before the park rangers shut down the road.
- First snow fall in Hawaii
- Heavy snow fall in parts of Oregon
- Celebrating Snow!
- A winter storm in Hawaii has produced strong winds, high surf, and yes, even snow
- Heavy Snow Fall is Good News for Mt. Shasta
- California to extradite escaped Hawaii psychiatric patient
- Rescue teams save humpback whale in Hawaii
- Lava surge in Hawaii's big island
- Hawaii Volcano Erupts from Summit, Shooting Ash
- Lava From Hawaii Volcano Flowing Into Ocean