PARADISE, Calif. - For the first time, it is lights on for a Camp Fire survivor family that is rebuilding in Paradise.
The Sinclaire family's rebuilt home is the very first to get electricity installed.
PG&E employees installed underground lines Thursday.
The family broke ground on their new home back on April 25.
One of the Sinclaire family members, Victoria, is very appreciative of the PG&E crew stopping by today.
"We got the little slip that says, you know, you're good, you're here and it's just, it's just like getting the keys to your house. It's a good feeling, it's a great day, and we're almost home," said Victoria.
Sinclaire hopes to move into her house sometime around July 15.
- First house in Paradise gets electricity installed
- Chico Velo Club Installs Bicycle Pumps
- Monca Presents ‘The Body Electric’
- Paradise Town Council Votes to Repeal Temporary Housing Ordinance
- Town of Paradise holds open house for rebuilding efforts
- Paradise High School principal resigns due to lack of housing
- Honoring a Paradise veteran
- Paradise Breakfast with Santa
- Paradise woman turns 100
- Paradise Elderly Man Found