CHICO, Calif. - Butte County's first baby of the year was born in Chico early Tuesday morning.
Dani Equihua was born at Enloe Medical Center at 12:42 a.m. He weighed in at seven pounds and one ounce.
His mother spoke with Action News Now about this exciting day.
"It will be a good memory for him to have," said Amber Equihua.
Enloe Medical Center had four other babies born so far on Tuesday as well.
- First Butte County Baby of 2019 Born in Chico
- First Shasta County Babies Born in 2019
- Rare red baby panda born in Australia
- First baby of 2018 born at Redding's Mercy Medical Center
- Rare baby white lion born at Mexico zoo
- First Babies of 2019 in Shasta County are Twins
- Butte County ICE raids
- Butte County Fire
- Butte County Voter Guide
- Butte County Election Results