OROVILLE, Calif. - While crews continue to reconstruct at the Oroville Dam spectators will now see the fireworks show at the Thermalito Forebay* Wednesday evening.
State Park rangers say it was tough to change the venue for the annual show, but say they made the decision to relocate based on low lake levels.
They say the Forebay will be the new destination for the Fourth of July for the time being.
But some folks visiting the Forebay are just enjoying the holiday.
“It feels really good it’s nice to see so many people coming together at this lake it's usually not that busy here. It’s really fun though I really like seeing this many people come together,” said Jodi Reich, a visitor.
Park rangers say there will be plenty of parking for the event.
If you want information about the event click here.
- Fireworks Show Moves from Lake Oroville to Thermalito Forebay
- Oroville Fireworks on the 4th at North Forebay
- People Enjoy Free Boating Day at Thermalito Forebay
- Lake Oroville Spillway Update
- ICYMI: Thermalito Woman Upset About Oroville Mayoral Race Campaign Photos
- 2-Acre Fire Destroys Thermalito Home
- Free rentals on the Forebay this Saturday
- Lake Oroville houseboats stuck ashore
- Lake Oroville Spillways Construction Update
- Oroville City Council Meeting moved