Rescuers brave frigid waters to save a deer stranded in a Colorado reservoir.
A buck, stuck in the freezing water.
He fell through the ice on the reservoir in Lakewood, near Denver Monday afternoon.
And was too tired to move.
The West Metro Fire Rescue dive team got the call, springing into action to help.
Breaking through the ice to reach the buck then pulling, pushing, and prodding the deer to shore, and warmth.
- Firefighters rescue buck from Colorado reservoir
- Northern California reservoir levels are up
- Buck prescribed burn project at Whiskeytown
- April Snow Pack Survey says Reservoirs are Above Average
- Ancient palace emerges from drought-hit Iraq reservoir
- Firefighters in Canada rescue dog from icy creek
- Heroic firefighters rescue teen stuck in mud slide
- Georgia firefighters rescue a child from a burning building
- 2 dogs rescued from cliff by San Francisco firefighters
- Firefighters Rescue Badly Burned Kittens from the Apple Fire