Photo Gallery 2 Images
UPDATE 7:50 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 10 - CAL FIRE said the fire is now 100% contained at 42 acres.
UPDATE 5:05 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 10 - A spark plug blew out in a motor of an older truck, CAL FIRE said this was the cause of the Plains fire in Millville.
UPDATE 3:56 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 10 - Forward progress on the fire in Millville has been stopped, according to CAL FIRE. The fire has reached up to 20 acres.
SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - Firefighters are at the scene of a 10-acre fire at Millville Plains road and Sprig way in Millville, according to CAL FIRE.
The fire started around 3:30 p.m. according to CAL FIRE.
No structures are threatened at this time, CAL FIRE says they're making good progress.
- Firefighters contain vegetation fire in Millville
- Firefighters responding to vegetation fire near Oroville
- Truck dragging chain sparks fire east of Millville
- Firefighters Contain Small Vegetation Fire in Shasta Lake
- Vegetation Fire Quickly Knocked Down by Butte Co. Firefighters
- Firefighters Respond to Vegetation Fire in Upper Bidwell Park
- Firefighters quickly contain vegetation fire north of Artois
- Firefighters contain 63-acre vegetation fire north of Corning
- Table Mountain Blvd vegetation fire
- Fire Crews Battle Structure, Vegetation Fire