BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - CAL FIRE's Butte County put out a structure fire that damaged a mobile home in Thermalito on Tuesday.
Officials said the fire broke out around 8:15 a.m. on Tuesday at 1554 Nelson Avenue, Thermalito.
The fire damaged the rear end of a double-wide mobile home.
Officials said nobody was injured as a result of the fire, however, a firefighter was bitten by a dog that was inside the home and had to receive treatment.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- Firefighters extinguish structure fire in Thermalito
- Cal Fire Extinguishes Magalia Structure Fire
- Fire crews extinguish 2 Gridley structure fires
- Firefighters Battle Redding Structure Fire
- Firefighters Extinguish Overnight Shed Fire in Corning
- 2-Acre Fire Destroys Thermalito Home
- Firefighters Contain Structure Fire in Paradise
- Firefighters Responding to Structure Fire in Anderson
- Firefighters knock down Palermo structure fire
- Firefighters knock down Magalia structure fire