BELLA VISTA, Calif. - Firefighters contained a house fire that broke out on Monday morning in Bella Vista.
CAL FIRE Shasta County crews responded to a home at 13000 Blk Woodman Lane in Bella Vista just after 8 a.m. due to reports of a structure fire.
When firefighters arrived on the scene, they found smoke coming from a detached garage on the property.
Crews were able to contain the fire quickly.
Residential Structure Fire - 13000 Blk Woodman Lane in Bella Vista , #ShastaCounty. Firefighters arrived at scene finding smoke showing from the eaves of a detached garage. Fire is contained, units will be at scene overhauling for a few hours. #WoodmanIncident pic.twitter.com/MZ9xFzSkc4
— CAL FIRE SHU (@CALFIRESHU) May 13, 2019
- Firefighters contain house fire in Bella Vista
- Deadly house fire in Bella Vista, cause under investigation
- Food-related fundraisers support Bella Vista's volunteer firefighters
- 5th Annual Bella Vista Farms Fundraiser
- Fire Crews Knock Out Bella Vista Mobile Home Fire
- Shasta County Sheriff’s searching for Bella Vista burglary suspects
- Loma Vista School unveils new building
- Firefighters battle house fire in Redding
- Firefighters respond to house fire in Magalia
- Firefighters quickly contain house fire in Magalia