UPDATED 5:32 p.m. Monday, August 20, 2018 - PG&E reports 69 customers are still without power after a crane fell and took out power lines in the area.
PG&E spokesperson, Paul Moreno, said PG&E hopes to have power fully restored to customers in this area by midnight.
FOLLOW LAURA ENG ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
UPDATED 12:47 p.m. Monday, August 20, 2018 - PG&E is reporting that over 4,000 customers lost power after the crane fell and took out some power lines in the area.
They are currently working to fix the problem and have restored power to all but 75 customers in the area.
BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Cal Fire firefighters responded to a vegetation fire on the 8400 block of Skyway in Butte County on August 20, after it appeared that a large crane fell through some power wires.
The fire was fully contained at .10 acres. The Cal Fire Butte County Unit says that the fire is under investigation and crews will remain on the scene until the crane is removed.
- Thousands Lose Power Due to Fallen Crane in Paradise
- Thousands Evacuate due to Mendocino Fires
- Power outage affecting hundreds in Lower Paradise
- Fallen tree causes power outage in Redding
- Thousands Without Power After Bear Climbs Power Pole
- Dionne Warwick Cancels Paradise Performance Due to Payment Issue
- Butte College Campus Closed due to Power Outage
- Honoring a Paradise veteran
- Paradise Breakfast with Santa
- Paradise woman turns 100