Bangor Calif.—According to Calfire there was a major injury crash on Oro Bangor Highway Thursday morning at around 9:45 a.m.
A witness to the crash drove up to Calfire Station 55 and told fire crews about the crash that was two miles north of the station.
According to a Calfire responder a female driver drove off the road and hit a tree.
The driver was trapped in her car.
Fire crews had to pull off the door and pull the dashboard out in order to get her out of the vehicle.
Once she was removed from the vehicle she was taken by ambulance to Bangor Park next to the fire station, then was flown by Enloe Flight Care to the hospital.
According to fire crews she was conscious the whole time, but suffered major injuries.
- Firefighters Pull Woman from Wreckage in Bangor
- Bangor home destroyed in Saturday morning fire
- Muddy roads hamper Bangor structure fire response
- Oro Bangor ATV crash leaves 3 hospitalized
- Butte County Sheriff is investigating human remains found in Bangor
- Bangor students get surprise gift from across the state
- Bangor man sentenced for role in deadly hit-and-run
- Cal Fire crews work on fire in Bangor
- 14 Worms Pulled From Oregon Woman's Eye
- CHP: DUI hit-and-run driver arrested after head-on crash at Oro Bangor Hwy