Fire destroyed a mobile home in south Oroville this morning.
The blaze was reported just after nine.
By the time firefighters arrived five minutes later the home was completely engulfed in flames.
Calfire officials say the single wide trailer in the Pleasant Grove Mobile Home Park on Lincoln Boulevard was occupied by an elderly female and her two grown children.
One of them opened the door to the laundry room in the back of the unit and saw flames.
Fire throughout the whole house, smoke, fire coming out all the windows, the roof, fully involved usually means zero chance of saving it. Luckily everybody was already out of the house, all the pets, everyone got out safely.
Everyone got out of the house safely, and no injuries were reported.
The fire is under investigation and officials say the laundry room did not have a washer or dryer in it and although the mobile home has a propane tank the propane company says it was empty.
- Fire destroys mobile home in Oroville
- Fire destroys home in Oroville
- Concow Mobile Home Destroyed by Fire
- Palermo Mobile Home Fire
- Mobile Home Destroyed by Flames in Dairyville
- Concow Mobile Home Destroyed, Vegetation Fire Quickly Contained
- Paradise Mobile Home Fire Contained
- 2-Acre Fire Destroys Thermalito Home
- Mobile Home and Outbuilding Destroyed by Flames in Corning
- Redding Mobile Home Destroyed by Flames, Injures 2