UPDATE 4:02 p.m. Friday, May 10, 2019 - CAL FIRE's Butte County unit said that all forward progress of the fire has stopped.
Crews are now working to put out smoke spots.
OROVILLE, Calif. - CAL FIRE crews are responding to a 1/2 acre fire in Oroville in the area of La Mirada Avenue and Skyline Boulevard.
Rick Carhart, public information officer for CAL FIRE, said crews were requesting additional engines around 2:45 p.m.
We are working to learn more information. Stay tuned for updates.
Firefighters are responding to a vegetation fire near La Mirada Avenue in Oroville. First report is 1/4 to 1/2 acre of grass and brush. Windy conditions. #SkylineFire
— CAL FIRE Butte Unit/Butte County Fire Department (@CALFIRE_ButteCo) May 10, 2019
- Fire crews responding to vegetation fire in Oroville
- Firefighters responding to vegetation fire near Oroville
- Crews responding to vegetation fire, Corning
- Fire Crews Battle Structure, Vegetation Fire
- Crews responding to 16-acre vegetation fire in Red Bluff
- Fireplace ashes spark vegetation fire in Oroville
- Crews contain vegetation fire in Chico
- Crews extinguish Oroville house fire
- Orland fire crews extinguish vegetation fire off of I-5
- CAL FIRE: Crews battle vegetation fire off Openshaw road