CHICO, Calif. - Chico Fire Department crews responded to an overnight fire inside of a downtown law office.
Fire officials said the fire broke out around 3 a.m. A maintenance employee heard popping noises coming from inside the law offices on Flume Street and called for help.
Crews found a small fire in a bathroom that they said was caused by a problem with a ceiling fan.
The building was empty at the time and no one was hurt.
- Fire crews responded to fire in downtown Chico law office
- Fire crews respond to Biggs structure fire
- Chico Fire responds to house fire
- Crews respond to early morning house fire
- Crews responding to lightning-caused Green Fire
- Crews responding to vegetation fire, Corning
- Chico Fire Department Extinguishes Fire in Downtown Chico
- Fire crews responding to vegetation fire in Oroville
- Crews contain vegetation fire in Chico
- Chico Fire responds to man in tree