OROVILLE, Calif. - Oroville fire department crews and a CAL FIRE hazmat team responded to a gas leak at the Oroville air port early Saturday morning.
A pilot at the airport noticed a small leak coming from the gas pump that fuels air planes.
Credit: CAL FIRE Butte Unit
Crews arrived on scene and patched the line from the tank using an absorbant material that will catch any excess gas.
CAL FIRE said the scene is now clear and no gas fumes are coming from that area.
- Fire crews quickly patch Oroville airport gas leak
- Fire Crews Work Quickly to Extinguish Fire
- Crews extinguish Oroville house fire
- Gas leak evacuates Redding buildings
- CAL FIRE crews quickly put out flames near Feather River in Oroville
- Residential Fire in Redding Quickly extinguished by Fire Crews
- Fire crews quickly knock down house fire in Chico
- Crews on scene of South Oroville fire
- Gas leak on Eaton Road controlled
- Fire crews responding to vegetation fire in Oroville